Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Zen, Big Brush and Expressive Mark-making
January 4, 7, 11, and 14, 2021
An experimental online workshop where you will:
- Apply Eastern philosophy to contemporary expression.
- Develop a new vocabulary of line, texture, pattern, and value. Get “out of your head” and into your work through inspiring exercises and by moving in a centered and fluid way.
- Generate scores of ideas and a visual vocabulary for your other bodies of work.
- Create numerous ink-on-paper pieces that can stand alone, or with other media such as encaustic, acrylic, and more! be mounted to a board or panel; or used in collage.
- Be better prepared to work abstractly in any media
error: Alert: Content is protected !!